LEAD Awards - Why Nominate?
The LEAD Awards are an annual celebration of global leadership development programs that truly explore innovation and best practices in the leadership space. These awards recognize employers who have implemented or internally developed these programs to support, grow and sustain their leadership team.
Why You Need to Be Involved
Positive Employment Branding
- Shine a light on the great work you do
- Attract better talent to your organization
- Emphasize your dedication to leadership development at all levels
Collect Honest Feedback
- Annually gather feedback from participants to help improve and justify your programs
- Winners are selected from the top rated programs on HR.com yearly to be recognized at the LEAD Awards
- Get recognized for Best Practices
- Compare your leadership development programs to others
- See how other companies are developing their leaders
- Share expertise and best practices with a network of executives with a monthly call showcasing best practices
Nominate Your Program
The exposure and employment branding opportunities you would receive from your involvement in the awards is unlike any other. By joining the coveted ranks of top industry leaders alike your company and development programs will receive:
Worldwide recognition as an employer that truly cares about HR best practices.
Be featured as an award winning organization to over 1.75 HR executives through written and filmed interviews in our Leadership Excellence ePublication.
Access to a community of executives passionate about leadership development programs that you can network with and discuss best practices/trends.
Video interview for YouTube and article in HR.com's ePublication.
An opportunity to host a
roundtable at LEAD2020.
Company and program listing in printed Leadership Excellence magazine.
A LEAD trophy and certificate.
Positive employment branding.
Promotional award badge.